Our staff will help you navigate through the complex Visa process. We understand that this is a life-changing journey for our clients simply because a few of our staff including Mr. Mehdi Cherkaoui have gone through it themselves. They can relate to your feelings of anxiety, uncertainty and impatience. We will however explain to you all the steps of the process and the results you can expect and when you can expect them.
Our firm can will guide you through the following processes:
- All family-based petitions
- Employment-based petitions
- Investment visas
- US Citizenship and Naturalization
- Removal and deportation
- Mandamus Action in Federal Courts
Temporary Visas and Work Visas
- F-1 visas for student visas for studying at college, universities, public schools, and private schools
- J-1 visas, J-1 waivers, and J-1 extensions
- H-1B visas for those with an advanced decree and special skill
- H-2B visas for seasonal workers (vacation spots), and other temporary work fields (construction)
- H-2A visas for agricultural workers
- P-1 visas for Professional Athletes (golf, tennis, basketball, soccer, etc.)
- O visas for those with extraordinary abilities (coaches, researchers, and other fields)
- R-1 visas for religious workers
- Reinstatement and Substitute Sponsor of immigrant petitions
- U visas for victims of crimes & VAWA for victims of domestic violence
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- B-1/B-2 Visitor Visas for tourism and business
CALL (281) 946-9466 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION.
And remember, there is NO charge UNTIL we recover for you.