Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival – DACA:
On June 15, 2012, immigration officials announced a new “deferred action” program that provides eligible applicants with two-year temporary legal status which may be renewed. To qualify for this deferred action program, an applicant must meet these requirements:
- Arrival in the U.S. before age sixteen (16).
- Lived in the U.S. since June 15, 2007, and present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012.
- Currently in school, OR graduated from high school, OR has a GED certificate, OR honorable discharge from the U.S. Coast Guard or Armed Forces, OR enrolled in a credible GED certificate program.
- Never convicted of a felony conviction OR three or more misdemeanors, OR a single “significant” misdemeanor.
- No conduct posing a threat to public safety or national security.
- Not over age thirty-one (31) as of June 15, 2012.
- At least fifteen years (15) old at time of application.
For more information, visit www.uscis.gov/childhoodarrivals or call USCIS 1-800-375-5283.
USCIS FILING FEE- $465.00 made payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. (fee subject to change by USCIS)
At Cherkaoui & Associates PLLC we represent DACA applicants on three tiers as follows :
- TIER 1 CASES- Attorney Fee is $1000.00 (DACA applicant has records; proof of entry date; proof of physical presence; and no arrests)
- TIER 2 CASES- Attorney Fee is $1,500.00 (DACA applicant lacks some of the qualifying records; proof of presence; has no serious arrests)
- TIER 3 CASES- Attorney Fee is $2,000.00 (DACA applicant has at least one or more arrest for a misdemeanor that is not significant but needs an Attorney to explain the basis and equities for DACA applicant to be eligible for DACA)
CALL (281) 946-9466 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION.
And remember, there is NO charge UNTIL we recover for you.